In keeping with the spirit and the joy that it brings, I thought it would be fun to group together some things I've been wishing for.
1. This canvas tote has been sold out for entirely too long-- I'm hoping it gets restocked in time for Christmas ;)
2. I love the look of classic burberry, but this pink version has me swooning.
3. I have a bit of a blanket obsession, and every time I see this one, I find ways to justify why I need one more. Christmas should be reason enough ;)
4. I think this beautiful reminder in print would make an excellent addition, framed, to the shelf over my bed.
5. I've needed new glasses for way too long. I'll be spoiling myself tomorrow with new ones tomorrow. These are my inspiration.
6. Ever since I smelled this perfume in a magazine at my sister's house, I've had it on my list.
7. I've become a daily coffee/latte drinker and I would love a pretty mug (that's all mine) to drink from. I love the sprinkles on this mug and the handmade feel it holds.
8. This pillow is exactly what my bed needs. Like yesterday..
I'm linking up here to share my Christmas wish list.
Add your own to the link-up or browse through for some inspiration for yourself or for someone on your list.