9/9/13

end of summer photo shoot

This time of year is always a bitter sweet time. 
We want summer to stay but we find ourselves craving all things fall. 

We spend so much time in the sun and swimming that we really do miss all things summer once they're gone, but just as that, once fall arrives, we totally do it up. 

I got my first taste of fall last week when Sco surprised me with a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice latte. That was all I needed to make the goodbye to summer so much easier. I also have some new boots, scarves, and sweaters in my closet just dyyying to be worn.

But aside from that, we are still spending much time outdoors, more time now in fact, since the weather has been so lovely.

Lately, my little pea girl is pure beauty in every aspect. She is so nice, so smart, so pretty and sooo sweet-- couldn't be sweeter, really. I want to remember her like this forever.  I can't help but snap her picture a thousand times.

She is fall ready herself. We have begun a countdown calendar, for her to check off each day closer to halloween. 

She can't wait to dress up as a little witch.

2 comments:

  1. she has so beautiful eyes!
    and i love your series from homeschooling, thanks for sharing, in a few weeks (when rain's going to be installed here) we'll also start to homeschooling and i'll take some ideas from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great shots (and sweet expressions) you captured!

    ReplyDelete