2. I have been reading to my daughter since she was born. I think being read to at a young age is so important for young developing minds. We love to visit new and old book shops.
4. I am a documentary junkie. I could watch them all day, any day. Know of a good one? Please share>> I'm especially drawn to ones socially and environmentally themed.
5. I love french fries. Unfortunately, feelings are not mutual.
6. I'm a 90's kid no doubt, but the 80's hold my heart.
7. Logan's middle name [Greer] is what I so very badly wanted her first name to be. Sara-0 Scott-1.
8. I am still friends with friends from high school-- more impressively, kindergarten.
9. I l o v e taking pictures of random things. I always have. Even before it was cool to.
10. I am not a huge fan of TV [especially for children.] Less truly is more.
11. I used to be really obsessed with buying organic products for my daughter, but now we are just focusing on naturally-natural and whole foods in general. It makes life so much easier [and healthier I've noticed.]
12. My favorite city to visit is Boston.
13. Despite my best efforts in trying to keep Lo 'gender neutral' in play, she gravitates to pink and princess.
14. If there is one thing I've learned from parenting, it is that change is inevitable, time is not reversible, and flexibility is key.