9/28/12

warm lemon water

I have always enjoyed the freshness of lemons and lemon water. Every now and again, I like to add lemon to my water, usually with dinner [it's kind of like a treat.] So when I saw an article here and here about lemon water and health benefits, I was both interested and intrigued. 

I never knew drinking lemon water could have so many health benefits. 
Mind, body, and soul.

Benefits of drinking warm lemon water [described more in depth in the above listed links.]

1. Boosts you're immune system 

2. Balances pH

3. Helps with weight loss

4. Aids digestion

5. Acts as a gentle, natural diuretic

6. Clears skin

7. Hydrates the lymph system


The feedback received on the site was extremely positive. Some people did mention their concerns about the citric acid eroding tooth enamel, and suggested using a straw while drinking [which is what I did.]

So here I sit. 
Hopeful. 
Optimistic. 
Dedicated.

I'm going to commit every morning, to drinking warm lemon water for a month straight to see what differences I see and/or feel. 


Today was day one.

Check out the articles, and you may [or may not] want to try it as well.
I think you will.

I hope to be able to report back with a boosted immune system, a few pounds lighter, and full of zen :]

No comments:

Post a Comment