12/28/13

f r i d a y / / f i v e

one / / two / / three / / four / / five

Five things I'm loving right now...

^ I'm crushing extra hard on this bike since Santa delivered Logan a new bike.

^ Speaking of Santa, one thing he forgot were these shoes for Lo. Unfortunately, they are out of stock right now. Fortunately, Lo has a birthday coming up soon. ; )

^ I've been keeping this quote in the forefront of my mind, and hoping others can/will do the same-- they're only little once.

^ Loving the simplicity of these two pieces here. So plain, yet so beautiful.

^ I have a few books on my nightstand waiting to be 'finished.' In the new year, I plan for a before bed time of more reading and less screen time.



Linking up here.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, LOVE all of these things! Those books are amazing! And that bike!!!

    ReplyDelete