1/24/13

find + follow friday [co-hosting!]

So I am doing my first [woot woot!] co-host with a lovely fellow mama blogger friend Nicole over at Me + the Moon. Big thanks to all who will be joining in with us! 

Here's how it works:
1. Follow your hosts. 
They will be numbers 1 - 4 on the list. **I try to always follow back, so PLEASE leave a comment letting me know you're new here so I don't miss you! ** Sometimes it takes a little while, but I always get through every comment and follow back. :) My co-hosts this week are: Sara over at Melon Pea Shannon over at Imperfectly Perfect Grace + Shawna over at Doe Loves Buck! 2. Link up your blog's main page
3. Try to stop by at least 3 blogs and follow ones you love. 
I'm sure they'd love it if you left a comment, as well :)
4. Take a button! 
Sharing is caring :) The more awesome blogs = the more awesome bloggy friends you make.
5. Tweet this hop!

8 comments:

  1. Hello!

    Thanks for hosting the blog hop and I'm your newest follower:) Have a great weekend!


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting!! I'm you're newest follower! Follow backhttp://mommy-inthe-making.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for co-hosting the link-up! So glad to have found your blog and to be your newest follower. :) Feel free to stop by Lashes & Beard sometime. Would love to see you there!

    Claudia
    www.lashesandbeard.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi. i'm following the "aloha friday" blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

    http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks
    new follower bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a new follower from the find and follow friday hop! Cute blog and the pizza recipe looks delicious! Feel free to check me out!

    DayswithDylan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you on the blog hop and am your newest follower. I was kinda sorta hopin' that you'd hop on by my blog and follow back!

    Have a great night!
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm new here, found you through the blog hop! Would love it you'd check me out too! http://breaktheparentingmold.com/

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Newbie here to blogging and hopping as well! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete