3/1/15

9.52

"A portrait of my child once a week, every week, in 2015."

Logan: This winter has been the coldest one I can remember, and definitely the coldest in your little life. As a result, we've spent a lot of time indoors, unable to enjoy the snow. Some of my best memories as a child include playing in the snow, and I so badly wanted the same for you. It was looking as if we were going to have to wait till next winter to start making those memories until the other day when we got hit with a 45 degree day. It felt like spring, literally. The sun was shinning, birds were chirping, people were out jogging, and we were soaking it all up. I captured the sweetest shots of you in the snow, but this one may be my favorite. You were so, so excited to lay in that snow, nothing else mattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment