I had way too much fun with this. My Pinterest has gotten so jumbled lately that I am loving having my wish lists clustered together in one spot for easy reference. This gift guide prompt was $100 and under. I wanted to share some cute inexpensive throw-in ideas.
1. I love the look of simple clean natural wooden toys for babies, especially when they're hip like this cute camera. Follow link for other grown-up toys for babies. Sewing machine, record player, shaving kit, laptop, keys, and wallets to name a few. Really neat stuff!
2. Perfect for any sports fan. I love Ebay for the biggest variety and quick shipping. Scott would die over this Patriots hoodie.
3. I think these coffee scoopers would be the perfect addition to a gift for coffee lovers. I picture it tied to a bag of Starbucks coffee in a beautiful holiday ribbon.
4. These are on my little Yogi girl's list. They would be a fun activity to keep any kid active and busy.
5. I love, love, love, this bag. I ordered this one a few months back for Logan and she loves it! It is such great quality and super handy for our outings and adventures. I'm swooning over this red one now.
6. This wristlet is everything. It's sleek, simple, and more importantly practical. It comes in other great colors too. It's a want and a need all wrapped in one.
7. I pinned these a while back. They are adorable. What kid wouldn't love one of these?! Heck, I'd love one myself!
8. Mustard on babies is these best. It's gender neutral, and so much cuter than your generic pink and blue. These made to order leggings come in sizes from 0-5T. They are $19+ shipping, which is cheaper than most handmade leggings on the web.
9. These shoes are another item I have pinned way back. Each time I went to order them they were either out of budget or sold-out. Figures. The green, in fact, are no longer in stock right now too. I again love that they are gender neutral.
10. Another want and need combo. Hair ties pretty enough to wear as bracelets. Logan would love these.
11. Another great gift for my little Yogi. At her age, I don't know if she necessarily needs this one per say (as it retails for $54+) but it's definitely one to keep in mind, especially if she stays interested in it.
12. This site had THE BEST temporary tattoos. They have the biggest variety of the most unique things and phrases.
13. We have this hat and it may be my favorite one Lo's ever had. This style is vintage meets clasic Perfect for young and old.
14. When shopping for someone who you may not know their color preference or style, black -and-white is always a safe bet. As are geometric shapes. This frame is perfect. Everything in the shop is. I could make a wish list from there alone.
Happy shopping! I hope you have found some inspiration here for your gift giving this year.
Remember less is more.
Unless you're giving cash.