1. I love the simplistic look of this clock. Lately I'm feeling very against the clock, like in a way where time is not on my side. Days turn into weeks, and weeks turn into months. Trying so hard to switch up my perspective on time and rather than focusing on it in a measurement that has escaped, I'm looking at events and memories made along the way.
2. I've been wanting apple cider donuts in the worst way. My parents made them early this year during a snow storm, and they were the best dessert I've ever tasted. I typically do not like donuts, but these were almost cake-like. I'm trying to convince them to make more.
3. Reminding myself of this quote everyday. Kids are only little once and time goes by so, soo very fast; so we're fully embracing Logan's sass, quirks, fashion sense, and silly interests.
4. I am more than ready for all things layered, especially my bed. Pulling out the throws is making my heart dance.
5. I've been wanting to get back into a yoga practice, but I have been finding it difficult to carve out a specific time without distraction. I love inspiring photos like the one pictured above as motivation.