1/28/15

2 . 3 . 4 || 52

 "A portrait of my child once a week, every week, in 2015."

Ok, so I'm a few weeks behind on my project 52 posting. 
The past few weeks here, we've been hanging low.

I had some complications when I had a routine dental procedure that left me in bed, in pain,  for far too long post-op. Darn infection. 

And, Lo had a bizarre rash all over her body that lasted for days, leaving her a little off and not quite herself. 

We spent days bundled in bed, watching Curious George marathons. 
We are forever thankful for Netflix! 

As I sit here going through my photos on my Instagram, I noticed a weekly theme...glasses.

Logan: your love of accessorizing... whether it's a fashion fulfillment or the need to express yourself in a silly way, I admire your desire to be 'you.' My wish for you is to always stay true to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment